|Job title||Senior Scala Engineer|
|Location||San Francisco, United States|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||March 30, 2021 12:29|
- How much do you value diversity in the workplace? Our new opening is with a company rated as a Top Place to Work and Top Diversity Companies in the world, a Marketing Automation Leader according to G2, and have just secured another huge round of funding! This company is urgently looking for Scala developers that are passionate about functional Scala programming (they host and attend many Scala conferences and you will too!) Choose between their product/ platform and AI team for what best fits you. Some current projects you would work on would be; rolling out a company-wide queuing solutions, assisting in building data-ingestion pipelines, contributing to open-source projects and attending conferences, scaling infrastructures to handle to petabyte and terabyte data sets, and more. The ideal Scala candidate will have the following requirements:
- Strong professional experience working with Scala (3-5 years)
- Knowledge of SQL databases.
- Functional programming passion- working or personal experience with FP frameworks nice to have!
- Experience working with large distributed systems that use Elasticsearch, Kafka, Redis nice plus as well!
Aside from being a top company to work, they also have a strong focus in work-life balance and giving back to their employees. Of course they have a strong MDV and 401k plan, but some of the additional perks offered in their benefits package include: Paid parental leave, Balance Day (First Friday off every month), Fertility & Adoption Assistance, Paid Sabbatical, Flexible PTO, Daily lunch allowance, Monthly Employee Wellness allowance, Quarterly Professional Development allowance, Pre-tax commuter benefits.
Why would you not apply?!? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to be considered as these positions will fill fast!