I have a super exciting opportunity based in Germany for a Senior Scala Developer. This company is one of the largest online platforms for fashion and they are looking to bring on an experienced developer that has a great understanding of Scala. This company is extremely diverse and actively has over 20 million customers. You will be joining a team of just under 15 engineers and report to the engineering lead.
Here are a few things you can expect to be carrying out in this role such as; Working with distributed systems on a large scale, developing microservices using Scala, functional & object-oriented paradigms and having a strong focus on API design.
If you are passionate about developing clean code and would like to work for a large company that offers many benefits in the workplace this is the role for you. You will be working in a cross-functional team with product managers, data engineers, analysts and data scientists.
- 4/5 years of commercial experience
- 2+ years minimum Scala experience
- A passion for wanting to progress using Scala
- Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes is a bonus
- Experience with distributed systems, developing microservices & clean code.