|Job title||Senior Scala Developer - Scala, Akka, Cats, FS2, Doobie|
|Industry:||Delivery, Software Engineering|
|Contact name:||Sophie Settrey|
|Published:||August 6, 2020 4:36|
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to be apart of a company that is redesigning and changing insurance cover for your real-life needs. You will be apart of a business that is working towards making their services more personalized for each customer.
They are looking to take on a senior software developer to join the Backend team who can hit the ground running and has experience with the following; Working with Scala, Akka & Functional programming libraries such as Cats, FS2 & Doobie, Someone that has worked in agile environments and has experience with architecture and design patterns.
In this role you will be required to take part & contribute to technical discussions about the roadmap, test the systems & work closely on defining new features with the product team.
If you have a strong interest in AI & want to be a part of a team where you can grow your knowledge extensively then apply now!
- 3+ years commercial experience with Scala
- BSC in Computer science or related field
- Experience writing clean code & system architecture, also working with TDD
- Fullstack experience is a benefit but not necessary
- Highly diverse team with strong relationships and filled with people who contribute ideas daily to progress the platform
- Budgets for training & workshops
- Gym memberships