Our client is a leading the digital revolution of life sciences, creating hope for millions of patients. They help generate the evidence and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value, minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million registered users across 1,400 customers and partners access their most-used platform for clinical development, commercial, and real-world data.
They are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join them on their mission of conquering diseases!
Their tech stack includes Scala, Play, Akka http, Cats, AWS, Node.js, mySQL and AWS to name a few.
So, what will you be doing?
- Work closely in cross-functional teams to contribute in the design, implementation, testing, validation and support of applications and services
- Suggest and implement solutions to complex business problems
- Apply the relevant design patterns to solve problems
- Take part in code reviews
- Mentor junior engineers and seek guidance from other senior engineers
- Actively participate in the Scrum meetings
- Present sprint achievements in reveals
- Commercial Scala experience
- Good understanding of both functional and object-oriented programming concepts
- TDD knowledge
- Microservice experience
- Experience in working with cloud technologies such as Amazon Web Services