Scala Developer (Scala/Akka/Big Data)
Are you an experienced Scala Developer with a soft spot for Big Data? Looking for a Senior role where you can help to expand the technical reach of a rapidly growing team?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award-winning Fintech company in the heart of Paris with a cutting edge tech stack and a focus on data. The successful Developer will be working in open-minded and rapidly growing team. We are looking for:
- Two years minimum experience as a Developer within a commercial environment (Scala/Akka)
- Proven experience working with big data technologies
- Strong experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of streaming/distributed computing
- A great attitude and desire to work in a collaborate environment
- The right to work in the EU (no sponsorship offered)
In return, our client, our client will offer:
- Base salary of €55000 – 65000 dependant on level of experience
- 1 to 2 days remote working per week
- Varied tech stack: Scala/Linux/Bash/Ansible/Terraform/CI/Gitlab
- Dynamic and innovative team environment
- Speedy two stage interview process
If you match the criteria above, I want to hear from you! Get in touch to have an in-depth chat and explore whether this could be your next move. Please send CVs to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0203 865 0621.
Serious applicants only – the business will offer a two stage interview over the course of one week.