|Job title||Senior Scala Developer - €90,000 in Amsterdam|
|Contact name:||Rabia Iqbal|
|Published:||October 12, 2023 4:05|
Job DescriptionScala Software Engineer
- Enhance product experience for customers.
- Develop and enhance existing Scala services.
- Contribute to architecture and design decisions in collaboration with the team.
- Ensure security and scalability of products.
- Drive technical discussions and progress within the team.
- Understand the impact of your work on customers.
- Minimum 2 years of recent hands-on Scala software development.
- Proficient in functional programming, particularly with Cats.
- Experience with microservices, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, EKS, EC2, Cloudformation) or other cloud services is a plus.
- Knowledge of ZIO or Cats Effect is a plus.
- Familiarity with Go/TypeScript/Rust or other languages is a plus.
- Experience with SST/AWS CDK/Terraform is a plus.
- Knowledge of messaging systems like AMQP/RabbitMQ or Kafka/Kinesis is a plus.
- Familiarity with Scrum and/or Kanban is a plus.
- Proficient in writing scalable and secure code.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Quick learner of new technologies.
- Ability to familiarize yourself with a new domain.
Benefits for you
- Work in a fast-growing international company with a focus on sustainability.
- Contribute to a more sustainable future and become an expert in e-mobility.
- Work in an open and diverse culture with colleagues from around the world.
- Competitive salary based on experience with a yearly bonus.
- Work-from-home budget for a well-equipped home office.
- 25 paid days of annual leave based on a 40-hour work week.
- Up to 5 working days a year for volunteering.
- Develop skills through training sessions and a personal training budget.
- Enjoy company events and social activities initiated by colleagues.ues.