|Job title||Senior Scala Developer - €85,000 - Spain|
|Contact name:||Rabia Iqbal|
|Published:||October 6, 2023 2:26|
Role: Senior Scala Developer
Location: Spain Remote
My client is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 800 of their payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. They provide retailers with modules that are easy to integrate and cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
About The Team
They are looking for a motivated Scala Software Engineer to join them and contribute to the development of their proprietary risk engine. They believe in writing software using typed functional programming, automated testing, and code generation.
Tech stack they use:
- Scala with the usage of the ZIO library
- Code generation using Guardrail and OpenAPI specification
- Database: MongoDB
- Container orchestration system: Kubernetes
- Develop new features in the risk management platform.
- Deploy using their automated GitLab CI.
- Improve their automated unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- Enhance their automated performance testing.
- Maintain and support the components.
- Proficiency in coding with Scala and a strong affinity for functional programming.
- Ability to perform automated testing.
- Experience with some of the technologies listed above, with a preference for proficiency in a functional language or JVM language, and a willingness to learn the rest.
- A knack for understanding the bigger picture and considering the business implications of your work.
- Excellent communication skills and a preference for collaborative teamwork.
We connect diverse and innovative talent to organisations and companies that need them the most. Please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made during the process.
We make an active choice to be inclusive towards everyone, every day. If your CV isn’t fully up to date, don’t worry, we’ll work with you to make it the best reflection of you. If you’d rather apply via WhatsApp or video message etc, that’s fine with us too!”
Something as simple as this statement might just be the thing that gets one more person to apply for your job!