Are you an experienced Scala Developer looking to join a Greentech company where you can make architectural decisions that make a difference? Seeking an informal, energised and diverse working environment which puts productivity and wellbeing of its’ employees first?
An opportunity has arisen to join one of Europe’s largest renewable energy providers, based in Amsterdam. The successful Senior Scala Developer will have:
- Minimum three years experience as a Developer within a commercial environment
- Minimum two years working with Scala in a commercial environment
- Experience working with the following libraries: Akka, Akka-Http, Akka-Streams
- Desirable: Scrum/Kanban/Docker/CI
- Excellent communication skills (English; both written and verbal)
In return, our client, our client will offer a generous remuneration package based on your experience, and a supportive work environment full of opportunity and chances for personal development. They currently have offices in the UK, Norway, Belgium, France and more with continuous plans for growth and innovation.
If you match the criteria above, we want to hear from you! Get in touch to have an in-depth chat and explore whether this could be your next move. Please send CVs to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reach out within 24 hours.