AI Scala Developers to join a unique Zurich based AI organisation working with Scala, Akka, Kotlin, ML, AI and NLP
- Excellent programming abilities with Scala, if you’ve used Haskell then this would be amazing but it's not essential
- Worked with both internal and external stakeholders
- Have been exposed to the full development lifecycle from the initial designs through to implementation, testing and release
- REST/GRAPH QL API’s are something you’re positive about working with whilst coding
- Excellent trouble shooting skills both technically and with your humans
- You’ve experience and enjoyed working in an Agile environment with small teams
- You’re an excellent communicator verbally and can also type a smashing email too
- Must be a great team player who works well with others towards an end goal
- Educational background in Computer Science is highly desirable
This is a chance to join an exciting, successful AI start-up in the heart of Zurich. You will be working on their real-time AI product that is already benefits a number of large globally recognised corporations. Their platform is a real mix of AI focused technology with human science to allow peer-to-peer communication.
You will be a key player within the Engineering arm of the company helping to continue to the development and success of the platform. It will be vital that you stay up to date with the latest technology evolution so you are able to also incorporate this in to the product. Excellent communication skills will be required as you will be mixing with all internal teams and stakeholders to continue expanding the success of the current product. The environment allows for complete autonomy allowing you to make key decisions and have genuine involvement in how best to improve the current product.
The organisation is mainly programming with Scala as well as some Java and Kotlin on the backend. Due to the business moving it’s backend development to true functional programming there is also the chance to work on some Haskell development too so if you’ve obtained experience working with Haskell whether it’s commercial or personal then this would be hugely beneficial to them as well as being a great chance for you to use the language further.
If the above is of interest to you or you’d like to find out more then please feel free to either apply to the role or get in touch with me on +44 (0) 203 865 0621 / firstname.lastname@example.org