|Job title||Senior Scala Developer|
|Contact name:||Euan Roche|
|Published:||June 20, 2022 5:45|
Role: Senior Scala Developer
Location: Remote (UK/EU)
Signify Technology is working with an exciting computer gaming company who are looking to develop their reach worldwide. They are looking for enthusiastic and experienced programmers to be a part of their backend team helping to develop infrastructure and data services and having a direct impact on the project and being responsible for mentoring others
What is expected of you?
- Ability to lead by example and feels accountability for the team’s performance.
- Able to react to challenging and adverse situations in a positive and efficient manner.
- Have broad technical knowledge.
- Always open to giving and receiving negative and positive feedback, regardless of position.
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years commercial Scala experience.
- Proficient in functional programming.
- Experience with creating software exposing REST API.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Cats, Catseffect, HTTP4s and FS2.
- Experience with Kafka, Couchbase and Elasticsearch is an advantage.