The Company -
We are partnered with a fantastic London based Data Analytics organisation who are market leaders within their product. Due to the businesses continued success and being client rich, the product development team is expanding to co-inside with this progress. Currently there are 4 office locations globally and with continued investment the London office has the approved projection to double in size over the next 18 months, meaning it’s a exciting time to join the journey. An excellent working environment with talents co-workers means the opportunity to develop professionally whilst enjoying some down time is actual. A huge range or benefits and perks offered to all staff make this a genuinely enjoyable place to be.
The Project -
You will join a technically strong Scala team who will continue to expand throughout the year, the bar is high but this will enable you to accelerate your knowledge and growth. You will be designing and developing vigorous backend microservices. The team enjoys a flat structure allowing all voices to be heard and lead within different parts of projects experience dependent. Helping to support and improve the team as a whole is a constant attitude. The team is hugely functional working on some of the latest and exciting technologies and tools so project work is always positively challenging and exciting.
• Excellent knowledge of Backend development with 5+ years commercial experience
• Minimum of 2 years programming with Scala and Akka
• Hugely beneficial to have commercial experience with functional tools such as Cats and Scalaz, Typeclasses and Monads/Free Monads
• Good knowledge of Scala Architecture (coding excerises with Coursera)
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
• Beneficial to have experience within large elastic systems, Akka Http/Spray and multi-threaded streaming
• Excellent understanding of Agile methodology principles
• Good problem solving skills