|Job title||Senior Rust Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Nicky Halvatzis|
|Published:||April 28, 2023 2:35|
Signify has partnered with a well-funded early-adopter in the blockchain/crypto space. They are a global leader in blockchain-based assets and are backed by a key player in the traditional finance world, which means they are extremely stable and positioned to spend the crypto-winter building and growing.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of an elite team and make a massive impact to on-chain trading. You will be a key contributor in building out brand new blockchain infrastructure and interface with stakeholders to make the best technical decisions.
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for Decentralized Finance (DeFi), is an expert in Rust, and who knows their way around node codebases.
What You'll Have:
· Extensive experience developing with Rust in production environments
· Experience with node-based programming
· An interest in decentralized finance
Nice to Have:
· An awareness of notable chain roadmaps and upcoming on-chain releases
· In-depth understanding of the full stack from hardware to networking to software with a focus on performance
· Open source contributions
Salary – $200-400k TC