Signify Technology is the Tech recruitment company of the future, we are building something new and completely different, something that doesn’t exist out there, and we would love you to be a part of it.
The business was founded in July 2016 and since launching we have made a huge impact on the market. In 2018 alone we grew by 96% and are now a team of 33 spread across the UK and USA. Our London HQ is located in the heart of the tech city of Shoreditch (Silicon Roundabout). In 2019 we opened our 2nd office in Los Angeles, where we are scaling quickly and want like-minded people to join our team and like us, be passionate about placing top Scala talent into the roles they love throughout the USA.
Signify Technology also believes in building communities; we have sponsored 21 Scala conferences globally and we also organise our own monthly meet up. These are both great ways to meet new and existing talent, clients and also give back to the Scala community.
We have moved away from the typical recruitment methods, we don’t believe in KPI’s or call times, we don’t just hit the job boards and LinkedIn, we like to use content marketing, social media, attend networking events and camp out where engineers hang out.
The right person:
· Do you love interacting with people and building relationships?
· Are you social and love working in a fast-paced environment?
· Have previous recruitment experience and a strong track record of working in recruitment?
· Do you love competition? Have a sports background, interests or characteristics that make you stand out from the crowd?
· A previous background in recruitment experience, preferably in tech recruitment
· Good written and oral English communication skills
· Confident, ambitious, have a great work ethic, common sense, entrepreneurial, creative, personable, resilient, self-motivated, able to work with autonomy and ability to think outside the box?
· High energy, motivated and eager to learn
· Tech savvy and up to date with the latest market trend
· Work the market across UK and Europe
· Attend conferences and meet-ups
· Create content/blogs for social channels
· Use savvy methods to find the best engineers and build relationships with these candidates
· Manage relationships with our fantastic client base
· Have a great understanding of the tech market
· Conduct interviews face to face, via video or phone
· Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalise arrangements between client and candidates
· Oversee the hiring process for our clients