|Job title||Senior React Developer|
|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Contact name:||Joe Yakiah|
|Published:||April 29, 2021 3:52|
Senior React Developer – up to £85,000
My client is one of Europe’s leading entertaining brands and is now looking for an experienced Senior React Developer to join their already successful team in London. A truly exciting and inclusive place to work – a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
They have a mission to give people a gloriously good package of entertainment through TV with broadband free from contracts. They give their employees work with agility and each have the power to change what they do and how they do it, so you will be offered much freedom in the role. Also developing technology to support other brands under their name across the US and Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Create extremely well-crafted front-end web applications using React.js and Redux
- Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed and performed at scale
- Be part of a self-organising and cross functional Agile team
- Be a leader within the team, actively improving overall software quality whilst also helping fellow team members
- Contribute to the team’s technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
- Be responsible for ensuring our website is highly performant, resilient, secure and monitored in production
What skills are they looking for?
- Good understanding of development best practices such as pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Good understanding of/experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Concourse) and testing frameworks
- Experience with optimising web applications in areas such as performance, security and resilience
- Ability and enthusiasm to push for new improvements across the code base and influence/learn from a large community of developers
- Ability to help in coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
If you are a talented React Developer that is seeking a new challenge get in touch to discuss this excellent opportunity asap! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org or, apply and I will be in touch.