Project Manager - Job Description
The Company -
Signify Technology are partnered with a fantastic tech house located in Krakow, Poland. Due to their continued success in their market field they have received a large investment from their parent company resulting in continued and fast growth within their development team. The company has a brand new office complex with a great open plan working environment with a number of fashionable break out areas and lots on modern attractions. Great teams with lots of social events and activities to keep the work life balance positive with all staff.
The Project -
You will join a team of highly skilled engineers that are developing complex real time applications and lead their exciting new projects. The teams are working on next generation technologies to keep ahead of business competition and constantly developing the highest quality code, meaning you will be leading a variety of projects from widgets to mobile/desktop applications. You will be involved in the full development life cycle from analysis, development, testing, rollout and be one of the main point of contacts for budgets, architecture technology selection. You will be running the projects in Agile/Scrum methodologies whilst working closely with QA’s, Sys Admins, Support Teams and Developers ensuring they all work and keep to good practises. The client deals with over 20 million users on a daily basis and experience thousands of requests per second as well as gigabytes of data per day. You will be enjoying an excellent work/life balance with career/technology development courses as well as numerous company and team social events.
• Excellent experience working on large projects with a number of end-clients with high budgets
• Excellent experience working within Agile/Scrum environments
• A Good knowledge of IT systems and preferably coming from a developer or QA background
• Experience and a good understanding or JIRA
• Relationship building and communication skills are key both internally and externally
• Great communication skills in both English and Polish
• Excellent organisational skills