|Job title||Senior Manager of Engineering|
|Location||New York, United States|
|Contact name:||Nicole Tinglof|
|Published:||April 2, 2021 11:43|
Our client, a well-known finance company, is seeking a Senior Manager of Engineering to join their New York City based team. This is an opportunity to join the company at a major time of transformation with emerging technologies.
The role is seeking a Senior Manager who can lead a team of engineers in developing diverse projects to create solutions that help the company meet regulatory needs. You will collaborate closely with project managers and other teams on cloud-based solutions.
This role is remote to start and requires return to on-site at a later, safer time.
- Lead projects involving machine learning, distributed microservices, and full stack systems
- Keep up to date on top tech trends and willingness to explore and learn new tech
- Deliver cloud-based solutions working with cloud native stack (AWS, Kubernetes)
- 6 years experience in engineering w/ Scala, Java, Go, Python, Angular.js, or Node.js
- 3 years experience in open-source frameworks
- 1 years of AWS, Google Cloud, or MS Azure
- 1 year of people management
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
What They Offer:
- Competitive salary w/ bonus
- Comprehensive benefits and perks
- Chance to work with new tech at an exciting time
- Lead and foster culture of a team of your own
CANNOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.