|Job title||Senior Java Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Nicky Halvatzis|
|Published:||June 7, 2022 4:40|
One of our top clients in the gaming space is expanding their engineering team and is looking for Java engineers to contribute to the functionality and development of their platform. This company is growing quickly across the US and you’ll have the opportunity to not only be part of a lucrative industry, but also partner with some of the biggest names in entertainment.
With this team you'll have the opportunity to attend conferences, continue your personal growth and work alongside top engineers.
What You Will Do:
- Directly contribute to the development of their platform as a senior Java engineer
- Desire to work in functional programming
What You Will Need:
- At least 4 yrs senior engineering in Java, Spring Framework, Springboot
- Background with OLTP systems
- Experience with Kafka
- 5+ years of experience as a Java engineer
- Experience with Agile software product delivery and SCRUM
This role is available for full time as well as contract hires.
Contract roles are open across the US and full time roles are across specific states.
This opportunity cannot offer sponsorship at this time.