- Experience with Java (minimum 3+ years).
- Experience using any Java frameworks (preferably Spring).
- Strong English communication skills, written & verbal.
- (Desirable) - experience in conducting code reviews, testing
- (Desirable) - Artificial intelligence and/or machine learning.
- Work on the most futuristic projects in the health tech sector.
- Build applications and microservices that are scalable - using the best practises and tools.
- Work on services that communicate with the core platform, mobile apps and 3rd party tech.
- Help contribute to the environment and communicate the most up-to-date practices.
- Continuously measure the quality of existing and new systems.
I am looking for an experienced Java Developer(s) for a customer in London. The interview process can be completed within a week, so don't hesitate in submitting an application.
The client is an exciting, fast-paced, fast-growth start-up in the healthcare industry who are working with market leading AI technologies.
They are looking for an individual that is experienced in developing scalable applications and microservices in an agile environment using any framework. They are incredibly proud of the team culture and environment that has been created, so an individual that works and collaborates well with others is desirable.
The position will be based on site at their incredible office in central London.