|Job title||Senior Java Developer|
|Contact name:||Louis Dixon|
|Published:||June 20, 2022 9:55|
Senior Java Developer
Salary: £75,000 - £95,000
Location: London (hybrid/remote working)
We are recruiting for a Senior Java Engineer to work as part of a online streaming platform based in the London area. This company is looking for a senior team member on a permanent basis to manage projects and design applications based on stakeholder requirements. This is a flexible, hybrid/remote working opportunity.
- Lead and mentor a team of Java developers
- Manage and develop applications based on stakeholder specifications
- Work with internal and external partners to develop the product
- Contribute to software delivery methodology based on internal standards and industry best practice
- Java 8, 11 or 17 software development experience
- Knowledge of methodologies and engineering concepts e.g. TDD, BDD, Scrum etc.
- Experience using Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience with REST APIs and NoSQL Databases
- Competitive base salary
- Generous pension package
- Private healthcare
If you are interested in taking on your next challenge in Java engineering, feel free to get in touch on here or email email@example.com