|Job title||Senior Infrastructure Engineer|
|Contact name:||Curtis McGough|
|Published:||April 27, 2023 9:00|
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Central London (1-3 days in-office work required)
Salary: £80-85k per annum + 10% bonus
Join our fast-growing team as an Infrastructure Engineer and be responsible for designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining innovative solutions across a wide range of products. We are a dynamic, agile, and collaborative team, working closely with technical leads to deliver solutions through the entire technical stack, from backend services to rich user interfaces.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve processes and drive business efficiency
- Provide technical input to support backlog priority decisions
- Maintain services in production and implement a robust monitoring and alerting strategy
- Build robust and performant release pipelines and troubleshoot build failures
- Design an automation framework to automate IT infrastructure services for the in-restaurant edge environment
- Develop and deliver IaC through CICD pipeline utilizing DevOps tools
- Provide subject matter expertise in private cloud environments, including Windows and Linux OS, container techs in Kubernetes and Docker, infrastructure as code development, and cloud-specific networking.
- Coding and scripting skills
- IT infrastructure experience with COTS, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of modern standards approach and information security
- Ownership and initiative to drive projects to completion
- Service focus and commitment to delivering a great customer experience.
Interested in finding out more? Apply now or reach out/book in direct at https://calendly.com/curtis-mcgough/15min or firstname.lastname@example.org