Functional GoLang Engineers working with Scala are needed to join a rapidly growing team using Golang, Scala, Clojure, Akka, Play and some big Data tools.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Scala, Go, Clojure, Java or C++
- Experience working with a product that allows multiple users to complete multiple transactions simultaneously
- Ideally some experience within Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop and Kafka
- You’re an excellent trouble-shooter and possess great problem solving skills
- Communication is key so you must have great verbal and written comms
- Nice to have – Deployment Automation, container management with Kubernetes
- A BSc or higher within Software Engineering, Computer Science or another related field
This is a chance to join an exciting Award winning Fintech organisation within the heart of Zurich who are the creators of a market leading product. You will join a successful business who are growing and a steady rate. Greenfield projects will be a constant part of the role which will also allow you to work on some of the latest functional development processes. Your recently restored office space is up there with the best! You will be within a brilliant working environment as well as having multiple luxuries including an onsite restaurant and café for your use, gym and entertainment complex all completely free of charge to name a few.
You will join a highly talented team of Engineers who are developing with functional languages that include Scala, Golang, Clojure and Java. The product has a high volume of traffic that operates on a large scale microservice distributed systems. You will have full exposure to the complete development lifecycle of your project and product from the initial designs and architecture to development, testing, release and monitoring. It is key that you love what you do and are constantly looking to improve not only the product work but your own abilities as well. This is a great opportunity to work within an enjoyable environment with a technical strong social team whilst continuing to improve and progress both technically and professionally.
Ideally you’re already based in Zurich or close by in Europe. The team are happy to speak with the right Engineers who are looking to relocate to Zurich for this role and will be able to assist with a working visa if you’re originally from outside of Switzerland.
If the above is of interest to you or you’d like to find out more then please feel free to either apply to the role or get in touch with me on +44 (0) 203 865 0621 / firstname.lastname@example.org