I am currently working with an exciting Award winning Fintech organisation with a new office location in Luxembourg who are the creators of a market leading product. This is an opportunity to work within a successful business who are growing and a steady rate. Greenfield projects will be a constant part of the role which will also allow you to work on some of the latest functional development processes. You will be within a brilliant forward thinking organisation that is growing heavily within the European market space.
You will join a highly talented team of Engineers who are developing with functional languages that include Scala, Golang, Clojure and Java. The product has a high volume of traffic that operates on a large scale microservice distributed systems. You will have full exposure to the complete development lifecycle of your project and product from the initial designs and architecture to development, testing, release and monitoring. It is key that you love what you do and are constantly looking to improve not only the product work but your own abilities as well. This is a great opportunity to work within an enjoyable environment with a technical strong social team whilst continuing to improve and progress both technically and professionally.
What They Expect
- Knowledge of at least one of the following languages: Scala, Go, Clojure, Java or C++
- Experience working with a product that allows multiple users to complete multiple transactions simultaneously
- Ideally some experience within Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop and Kafka
- You’re an excellent trouble-shooter and possess great problem solving skills
- Communication is key so you must have great verbal and written comms
- Nice to have – Deployment Automation, container management with Kubernetes
- A BSc or higher within Software Engineering, Computer Science or another related field
Ideally you’re already based in Luxembourg or close by in Europe. The team are happy to speak with the right Engineers who are looking to relocate but are unable to offer working permits if you require this.
If the above is of interest to you or you’d like to find out more then please feel free to either apply to the role or get in touch with me on +44 (0) 203 865 0621 / email@example.com