|Job title||Senior Full Stack Engineer (Kotlin)|
|Contact name:||Gracie Young|
|Published:||May 25, 2023 5:19|
Signify has partnered with an early-stage company with blue chip VC backing, building the world's most effective productivity tool. Founded by proven startup leaders and backed by over 60 investors including Blackrock, Citadel, Millennium Partners, and more, this is your opportunity to get into a stable, fast-growing startup with big ambitions, clear vision, and a great foundation.
About The Role
- Work autonomously in a full stack role, contributing to all stages of the SDLC.
- Develop backend systems in Kotlin; distributed systems, high-performance data platforms, Machine Learning, and more.
- Develop exceptional UI/UX in Remix, the latest and greatest framework within the React.js environment.
- Be a core contributor to a gamechanging product with a ton of features – you'll ever get bored working on such a complex tool.
- You're a true full-stack developer with expert-level experience in multiple strongly-typed JVM languages (Java, Scala, Groovy.)
- Professional experience with Kotlin is preferred, but not a must-have as long as you're excited to pick it up quickly as a primary language!
If you're interested in learning more, apply today or ping me a message and I'm happy to give you all the details!
Note: This is a full-time role which unfortunately cannot offer sponsorship. Candidates requiring sponsorship or sent through a third party will not be considered.