Senior Front-End Software Engineer (Typescript/React)
Salary - £65000 - £80000 dependant on experience
Does the thought of working on greenfield projects excite you? Are you an experienced Front End Engineer seeking a new challenge in the SaaS/streaming space?
Due to expansion, I am now hiring for a Frontend Developer to join one of our clients in London. They are an award-winning business offering streaming services via a cloud-based platform and are continuously evolving, improving content, and growing their client base.
The successful applicant will join a team of 10 Developers to produce quality code for new and existing features. The team are product focused and collaborative, so we really need a passionate team-player to come on board and bring value from day one. It is an exciting time to join the business, with their streaming services going through the roof and seeing their website traffic Quadruple in the past quarter there will never be a dull day!
What experience should I have to apply?
- Minimum three years working with Typescript, React and CSS3
- An advocate of test-driven development
- Experience with building and consuming APIS
- History of using either GIT, Bitbucket or other tracking software
- “Nice to haves” – Scala, Java, Functional Programming, Node, GraphQL (backend skills will be utilised and there is scope in the role for up-skilling to full stack, if desired)
What do I get in return?
- A competitive market salary (no, really!)
- Private medical cover after 2 years
- Productive yet relaxed working environment – flexibility offered
- 5% pension contribution
- 25 days paid holiday alongside standard bank holidays
- The chance to join a tight knit, successful team who are the heart of the company and love what they do! There is a lot of room in this role to grow technically and explore programming languages such as Scala and functional programming libraries.
If you are a team player by nature and ready to take your next step into the exciting space of digital streaming I want to hear from you. Interviews can be held via Zoom and we are looking to bring somebody on board ASAP, so only apply if you are happy to start remotely. Please note, this role will be on site in a fantastic central London location when normality resumes!
Please apply within or drop me your CV at email@example.com
Only applicants within the EU who do not require sponsorship will be considered.