The tech stack includes – Scala / Java | Kafka, Spring, Elasticsearch. This is a permanent position and the client is looking to pay up to £80,000
Founded in the heart of London, you will be implementing, delivering and improving user experience to billions of people on a daily basis. There site exceeds 14.5m unique visitors and over 9.5m app downloads monthly. This is your opportunity to make an impact on the way we buy and sell online.
You will be working in a collaborative, cross-functional team, not only developing but providing key knowledge to drive solutions to their high traffic platform. You are there for the long run, time will be invested into your growth not only as an engineer but personally to. You will be an advocate for your peers, offering mentoring advice while delivering, maintaining, and advancing the standards which in turn create high quality features for the site.
• Commercial Java experience
• Experience with or a keen interest to learn Scala
• Kafka, Spring or Akka
• Great communication skills
What the company offers:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working patterns
• The opportunity for global travel to conferences
• Being involved with the Scala community by attending regular workshops
• Free on-site massages, Pilates, yoga and fitness bootcamps
If this looks like something, you’d be interested in please do not hesitate to contact me today.