|Job title||Senior Engineer - Scala, Akka, kafka, docker|
|Contact name:||Jack Clement|
|Published:||July 7, 2020 10:41|
Signify Technology are looking for a Senior contract developer who Is available immediately, on a 6-month contract.
Signify is excited to work with a small but highly reputable Fintech company. They have a clientele that boasts some of the top-tier financial institutes in the world, particularly in the securities, lending and repo markets. My client has been in business for 20 years and is continually growing year on year.
They are looking to hire a senior Scala developer to work on the back end of the project in all aspects. This will include the designing, developing, enhancements on all technical aspects of the system. The system will have to manage large quantities of data and be able to process this data efficiently and quickly.
You will be expected to be a part of the team and this will include setting goals and providing feedback to the team. You should also be able to communicate clearly to develop strong working relationships within the team.
- Senior Scala developer
- Take full ownership of your code
- Release new features and enhancements
- Analyse requirements and issues
- Working with very high levels of Data
- 1+ years – Scala, Akka, Kafka, Docker and MySQL
- Upwards of 5 years of software development experience
- Experience in using - Jira, Git, Jenkins
- Previous experience in a senior position preferred