|Job title||Senior DevSecOps Engineer|
|Contact name:||Ella Hughes|
|Published:||September 7, 2022 11:11|
Senior DevSecOps Engineer | up to 85k | London (2 days in per month) | Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading streaming platform/broadcaster who are continuously growing and creating new teams.
Due to internal promotions, they are looking to add multiple Senior DevSecOps Engineers to streaming platform & data team. You’ll be expected to really integrate yourself within the company and share innovative ideas to any ongoing projects when appropriate and excel expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building, and maintaining code scanning, cloud config scanning and container scanning,
- Conduct proof of concepts of new tools or services focusing on innovation to provide security engineering advice and potential solutions
- Working with internal stakeholders to ensure security efforts are delivered and realised
- Mentoring other members of the team
- Ad-hoc security actions as and when required
- Solid engineering experience with Python/Java/Golang/Scala
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Strong TDD background
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/GCP)
- Knowledge of security architecture
If you’re interested in hearing more about the above role, please reach out (apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org) with an up-to-date CV and the best time to be contacted.