Senior Data Engineer (Python) – Madrid and Barcelona Locations
Are you an experienced Data Engineer confident with programming in Python?
An opportunity has arisen to join a Madrid based mobile app developer, that aims to improve the hiring processes for job seekers all over the world. It is an exciting time to join this digital agency as a Senior Python Data Engineer, and a great role for somebody who now wants to step into a supervisory role.
- Design and implement data processing pipelines
- Improve performances with high quality code
- Automize building and deployment of ML algorithms
- Mentor junior-mid level engineers
- Propose data solutions
- Improve performance with ETL DAGs
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 4 years experience programming with Python
- Be qualified to degree level minimum
- Database experience such as; NoSql or Big-Data frameworks
You are almost guaranteed an interview if you have:
- ETL or data analysis
- Kafka, Spark or Flink
- Supervisory experience
In return, our client, our client will offer:
- Base salary €40000- €60000 base salary
- Direct ownership of projects
- Health insurance discounts
- Own yearly budget for self-development/conferences and meetups
- Free lunch Fridays!
If you match the criteria above, I want to hear from you! Get in touch to have an in-depth chat and explore whether this could be your next move. Please send CVs to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0203 865 0621 to receive the full job description.
Please note you must have a valid work permit to be employed in Spain or your application will not be considered.