|Job title||Senior Data Engineer|
|Contact name:||Harvey Cheadle|
|Published:||July 28, 2023 1:58|
Role: Senior Data Engineer
Location: Barcelona, Spain (hybrid 2-3 days per week)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €72,000 + 10% bonus
Signify Technology is working with one of the market leaders in the food & beverage industry who are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to actively contribute to the build and operation of the client's data products.
- Develop code in projects and services
- Manage and scale data pipelines from internal and external data sources
- Build and own the automation and monitoring frameworks
- Prototype new approaches and build solutions at scale
- Play a key role in new product launches and continually push for quality across the data team
- Work alongside other stakeholders (data science and product teams)
- Extensive experience with data engineering
- Experience with the programming language Python or Scala
- Experience with SQL optimisation and performance tuning
- Experience with Data Lake Infrastructure, Data Warehousing and ETL/ELT pipelines
- Experience with cloud data engineering (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Experience data profiling with Spark
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
Interested? Apply or contact me directly - email@example.com
Behind every piece of technology, is a person.
We connect diverse and innovative talent to organisations and companies that need them the most. Please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made during the process.
We make an active choice to be inclusive towards everyone, every day. If your CV isn’t fully up to date, don’t worry, we’ll work with you to make it the best reflection of you. If you’d rather apply via WhatsApp or video message etc, that’s fine with us too!