|Job title||Senior Data Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Juana Alcala|
|Published:||June 16, 2022 10:59|
Senior Data Engineer
My client is on a mission to make education equitable with their ML based platform that predicts a student’s chance of admittance to colleges. They offer college advising, personal essay writing seminars, and a scholarship to help increase chances of getting in. Their services are 100% free allowing families of all backgrounds to benefit.
You will be working on building and maintaining their data platform that uses key features like product analytics, business analytics, sales, and external reports. You will also design and build an analytics warehouse to power their BI, ML, etc. while helping launch solutions for metadata tracking and data versioning.
What you need:
- Experience with Python and/or Scala
- Knowledge of SQL
- Comfort with a workflow orchestration tool such as Airflow, Luigi, etc.
- Experience with a cloud platform service (AWS preferred)
- Comfort building ETL and ELT pipelines, data warehousing, and data storage
Nice to haves:
- Interest in Machine Learning
- Familiar with Kafka and Spark
- Interest in functional programming
- Competitive salaries
- Work with a small team with opportunity to make a large impact
- Remote with flexibility on your schedule
- Healthcare options