Tech stack used : Big Data, Scala, Kafka Streams, Cassandra, SQL
This role is for a Senior Big Data Engineer who has Scala experience.
You will be joining a team of 3 backend developers within a larger team. You will be required to take on a senior position and work with developers of a junior level to grow them in their careers and with the business. You will be working in a functional environment and must be willing to take on other projects if need be as this company are a start up. Your role will require you to build microservices using Scala and you will be making a huge impact on the company by designing and making architecture decisions to add to the company’s success.
This start-up company use data within the blockchain sector and have been successfully carrying out a service in the industry for 2 years now. They have fantastic funding which covers them for next year and are based in London. They allow researchers and developers to gain access to insights from blockchain data. This company are looking for a senior immediately available developer to join their business to add growth to the company and continue to add to the success of the company.
- Minimum 2 years Scala, Kafka, Cassandra, SQL, Kafka streams (or other data streams experience)
- An Understanding of system designs, architecture and algorithms
- Be ready to join the company as a senior engineer and be willing to provide your team with any help that they need.
- Preferably worked within a start up company previously.
- Experience with data streaming working with real-time data, and ETL pipelines