|Job title||Senior Backend Engineer / Ruby on Rails / FinTech / $200,000 / Hybrid|
|Contact name:||Daniel Frazier|
|Published:||February 23, 2023 11:42|
Note: This is a hybrid remote opportunity (3 days per week). Hires will be based in the Connecticut or New York City area.
Known for having one of the most modern FinTech platforms, this company that manages assets in the multi-billions, is looking to hire multiple Senior Ruby on Rails Engineers. They are looking for strong backend engineers that have experience working on systems built for scale. Someone who has worked with Python or even Elixir would be a huge plus in this role. Currently they are in the process of moving over their architecture into microservices so you will be taking part in this transition. Because this is a fundamentally essential team in the organization, engineers for this role must be have an excellent sense of solving difficult and complex problems around infrastructure, data, and system design!
- 7+ years of Backend focused software development
- At least 3 - 5 professional years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Proven history working on complex, large-scale systems
- Prior experience transitioning applications and systems into microservices based architecture
- Any financial experience is a plus!
- Familiarity with Python or Elixir
- Experience working with teams that handle data and content storage, ingestion, management, and transformation
- Comfortable working cross-functionally with Infrastructure and Frontend engineering teams
- Bachelor's or Masters in Computer Science or similar
- Competitive compensation package: up to $200,000 base + Annual Bonus and Stock
- 100% coverage for benefits
- Employer matched 401(k)
- Entirely paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO
Note: This is a full-time position available only to those with valid US work authorization. We will not be able to consider third-party candidates for this position.