Scala Backend Engineers - Multiple Roles
Silicon Valley, California
Signify Technology are working with an international investment company with offices in New York and Silicon Valley. They specifically invest into various technology companies in different sectors such as telecommunications and media.
Dealing with $10 billion in assets, they have a small team working on algorithms and research to ensure the right trading decisions are made, both in private and public markets. Our client has also created an internal platform and is looking to grow this software in some exciting ways!
You will learn from some of the most intelligent engineers from the community. Our client is very involved in open source and ensuring they pass their knowledge on, the best they can. You will be able to attend conferences and meetups.
- Building the data pipeline & warehousing for the datasets, datafeeds, API's and databases
- Database architecture, QA detection, storage/querying and job scheduling
- Working with Scala and Functional Programming
- Be part of a team that enjoys everything that they work on and being part of the community
- Working on large scale datasets
- Excited by the companies goals and prospects
- Taking ownership of the architecture and have technical freedom
You will have-
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Scala and Functional Programming
- Open Source
- MySQL or relevant database technologies
- Financial or investment experience is desirable
- Play Framework
Signify Technology Group
Signify Technology are a forward-thinking technology recruitment business with our head office based in the heart of London. Signify Technology provide permanent and contract technology recruitment solutions to a range of clients from technology companies, global brands and start-ups globally. Behind each piece of technology changing the world, is a person, it’s our mission to introduce them to the companies that need them the most. We Look forward to working with you.