|Job title||Senior Backend Engineer (Scala, Microservices)|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Garisae Hawkins|
|Published:||November 4, 2021 7:17|
Our partnering company is rapidly growing and changing how we book travel!
This Client has recently grown 800% in the last 18 months and acquired almost another 200 million in new funding bringing their valuation to $3.5B
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Join a small dynamic team of world class engineers
- Have a massive impact on their fin-tech team.
- Design, implement and deploy the complex backend systems for their existing products and build out new products powering their award-winning user experience.
- Work on bleeding-edge features, personalizing user experience for their ever-expanding members
We are looking for full time Backend Developers for multiple teams across the following levels:
Engineering Manager, Tech Lead, Senior Engineers. The ideal candidate will need to have:
- 2+ years of experience thriving in backend engineering position and delivering user experience at scale
- Experience in distributed system development in Scala
- Excels in Multifunctional teams, working with Product Managers, Data Scientist, and Software Developers
- A focus on quality, writing testable code that performs and scales
This position is fully remote. This role offers competitive rates, with base salaries up to $250k + stock options. It also comes with all access pass for WeWork or WFH stipend or office options. 100% employer paid medical , dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans. Access to 401k.
Interested? Apply below or email your resume directly to Garisae.Hawkins@signify-tech.com