|Job title||Senior Backend Developer|
|Contact name:||Harvey Cheadle|
|Published:||January 6, 2023 2:08|
Job DescriptionRole: Senior Backend Developer
Location: Vauxhall, London (flexible working)
Salary: Up to £94,250 + 10% bonus
Signify Technology is working with one of the UK’s leading financial service providers which has helped over 13 million users across the UK and South Africa, their unique marketplace allows people to access the best suited credit products. The client is searching for backend developers who will impact the direction of critical services and build tools that enable swift scalability. You must feel comfortable adopting a “You build it you run it” approach because the client wants all their developers to feel empowered while on the job.
From your first day you will deploy your code to production, affecting millions of users globally and write new features which engage with the well-established user base while also enticing new users. You will be working with exciting technologies such as Scala, Akka HTTP, Typelevel (Cats, http4s, Circe), Kubernetes & AWS. TDD and peer-reviewing will play a pivotal part in enabling you to do regular yet resilient releases to global services. Working in a cross-functional team collaborating closely with QA, data analysts and product managers.
- Extensive experience and interest working with Scala and Functional programming
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS and Kubernetes
- Keen to push for rapid growth both individually and collectively
- Strong communication skills for peer-on-peer reviews and cross team collaboration
- Candidates must be able to work in England without requirement for sponsorship