|Job title||Senior Android Engineer|
|Contact name:||Nicole Tinglof|
|Published:||May 22, 2023 7:44|
Senior Android Engineer
One of our clients working on cutting-edge, geolocation and IP intelligence is on a search for a talented Mobile Engineer to develop their SDKs while working with engineers to migrate data from those SDKs to the backed of their data platform.
This is rare opportunity to join a growing team who are creating data-driven technology and applications using the power of location intelligence.
- Develop releases of SDK’s while maintaining and minimizing the impact on Android vitals
- Provide expertise on architecture design, testing, and security best practices
- Collaborate with partners integrating the company’s SDK, troubleshooting and debugging any issues.
- Ensure SDK’s work across a wide array of devices, applications, and networks through the implementation of testing strategies.
- Contribute to software design in collaboration with the Android team.
- Be a key contributor in driving feature planning for Android team roadmap.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Backend & DevOps Engineers ensuring that data is transmitted successfully into the backend.
- 5 years’ experience as an Android Engineer
- 4 years’ experience working with Kotlin & Kotlin Courotines
- Extensive experience with Jetpack
- Extensive experience working with REST APIs
- Extensive experience writing SDK’s
- Experience with distributing apps
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Able to work in a remote environment
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- 401k employer match
- Salary range: $150k-$180k + bonus
*Hires must be based in the following states AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, LA, MA, MO, NY, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA.
*This role is not available to sponsor visa applicants at this time.