Signify Technology Group are recruiting for one of the biggest and most renown Technology Companies Globally. Our client is Leading the way in producing ground breaking, innovative technology which is helping to improve our life's. They believe in challenging the status quo and using the latest software to inspire the Digital revolution we are embarking on. Our client specialise in Technology, Video and Content. They have experienced fast growth and continue to hire the best software engineers from around the globe. The company employ hundreds of Software engineers, all development is done in house (no outsourcing), offers a collaborative environment, only works with the latest/cutting edge technology, is truly one of the most forward thinking technology companies and have a huge presence in the open source community.
At the heart of our client is their people. As such they truly offer one of the most prestigious benefits package, on the market, along with a great salary and flexibility to suit real life needs.
We are seeking the very best Scala and Java Software engineers/developers to join this Technology leader. We want the most passionate engineers who love Technology and want to work on the latest versions of software, work amongst the very best tech team and challenge each other to do better and really push the boundaries.
Our client employs hundreds of the best software engineers, all development is done in house, you will have autonomy on software choices, free to move around the business, they probably have the best benefits package I have heard of, unrivalled environment and culture, building a new development hub which will have restaurants and shops and pay the best salaries on the market.
The environment is Agile in every sense of the word, super collaborative, they are leaders in pair programming, pioneers in functional programming, leader in the open source community, all sites are high capability, high traffic, they have millions of viewers to their sites every day and they love continuous integration.
- Java 7/Java 8
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery practices
- Delivery experience of high volume, high availability, large-scale Back End systems
- Agile, TDD/BDD (Jasmine)
- Agile enthusiast- passion for Agile methodologies and concepts such as Lean, Kanban
- XP practices including pair programming, TDD, BDD
- Testing tools (Cucumber) and mock frameworks (mockito)
- RESTful API
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of other JVM based languages
- Interest or experience of dev ops
- Experience with logging, monitoring and alerting tools, like Splunk, Logstash, Kibana, App Dynamics, Elastic Search, Grafana
- Experience with Cassandra or other No SQL databases
- Micro Services Architecture
- Active presence in the open source community (attending meet ups, uploading code etc)
Full benefits package including- Share scheme, pension, healthcare, life assurance, death in service, dental insurance and much more.