|Job title||Scala/FP client-facing engineer|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Morris|
|Published:||September 13, 2021 9:51|
Job DescriptionAre you an experienced Scala / Functional Programming Engineer but looking for something a little different? Are you a people person who loves to help others?
Our client provides a unique service which helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster. They have an innovative open source and platform-independent smart contract framework to help developers in some of the largest companies in the world!
Looking for a hands-on, client-facing technologist to solve and develop solutions for and with clients. This engineer is responsible for enhancing the client experience for the developers working with clients and partners. Working directly with global and local organizations to solve real-world problems and advance business-differentiating solutions.
- 5-10+ years experience in the software industry
- Strong hands-on, software engineering on large-scale projects; proficient in one or more functional programming languages e.g. Scala, Haskell, F#, ideally in a production environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, comfortable presenting complex concepts in front of large client audiences, both technical and non-technical
- Ability to effectively summarize and present findings to senior level executives within the company and at clients.
- Skilled in leading and working within an Agile environment, including participation in daily scrum meetings, backlog management, sprint definition, and retrospectives, preferably within a global team.
- BSc, MSc, or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
Don't miss this opportunity!! Please reach out to me directly ASAP on (310) 593-4955 / firstname.lastname@example.org