The company is a small financial analytics firm based in the City of London, who use advanced data science and machine learning techniques to predict corporate insolvency and provide credit risk scores. This enables clients to take evidence-based decisions and justify them to stakeholders within their businesses.
There are little to no barriers between the different technical teams, so contribution across the stack is encouraged. There is great support in learning new technologies to add value, improve and deliver new & innovative solutions.
This position is to be based onsite however, after a period of time a fully remote option may be offered.
- Work on the backend of the web platform
- Deploy new models and data pipelines (developed by data science team)
- Develop new products and features within existing products.
- Maintenance of existing products.
- Improve devops processes within the cloud infrastructure.
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- 2+ years commercial experience with Scala and/or Java (especially 8)
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Cloud experience (GCP preferable)
- Devops experience
- Highly motivated