|Job title||Scala Engineers|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||October 13, 2021 7:16|
Our newest client is a B2B FinTech company looking to revolutionize the way FinTech institutions connect with their consumer base by bridging the two using a robust API and embeddable marketplace. Backed by VC firms like American Express, Citi, Goldman Sachs, MassMutual and more, this company was recognised as a top 50 fastest growing tech companies and has grossed over $3B in credit to date. If you are looking to work in the FinTech industry, don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Outside of working with functional Scala paradigms like cats and other stream-based tools, some perks to this role include:
- Get to work with cutting-edge technology and heavy functional programming principles
- Company paid holiday trips
- Unlimited PTO and fully remote work
- Very competitive compensation packages (200k+ base salaries + bonus + equity and 401k contributions!)
- Work with some of the most talented Scala developers in the community, many who are active speakers at conferences
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company and have a voice with the direction of the company overall!
Some of the projects you will help with include:
- Leading technical design on new features on the core platform and APIs
- Mentor, teach, and upskill other engineers
- Work and flex cross-functionally with the data engineering team
- Review and implement new architecture proposals
In order to be seriously considered, you should possess:
- 3-8 years of software engineering experience, with at least 2 years of Scala experience.
- Experience with event-based design and Kafka or similar technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL, database design and AWS or another cloud infrastructure provider.
These positions have been garnishing a lot of attention, so if interested apply today! Send your resume to email@example.com to be considered!