|Job title||Scala Engineers|
|Location||Remote, no CA or NYC|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|City:||Remote, no CA or NYC|
|Published:||January 20, 2023 6:07|
Job DescriptionMy newest client provides unique business solutions for companies looking to use Scala functional programming to improve business standards.
They are looking to bring on passionate engineers interested in Scala and will allow you to gain tremendous Scala knowledge over the course of your career there. No, a background in functional Scala is NOT needed to be considered here, just an interest to learn it!
The ideal Scala candidate for this company will have:
- 2+ years of professional Scala experience.
- 2+ years working with Akka.
- Background working knowledge of Java fundamentals: (programming, best practices, development, etc.)
- Interest in learning and working with functional programming.
- Working experience of backend programming experience.
This position is fully remote across the US (No CA or NYC) and offers strong compensation and benefits.To be considered for this role, please send your resume and some times to speak to email@example.com