|Job title||Scala Engineer/Entwickler|
|Contact name:||Rabia Iqbal|
|Published:||June 22, 2023 4:57|
Are you looking for an environment in which you could feel like your employer trusts you?
If so, my client are looking for a fully remote Scala Developer to join their Cyber Security team.
Role - Senior Scala Engineer
Location - Germany (Remote)
Salary - €95,000
My client is a market leader in Cybersecurity across Germany. Their customers range from the e-commerce, telecommunications, and financial services sectors. Their innovative SaaS business model helps secure over 50 billion euros of annual turnover against fraud. With a team of around 70 passionate professionals at their headquarters, they are constantly seeking new challenges and smart individuals to join them on their journey.
They are looking for someone like you, who can join their dynamic product development team using the latest technologies that analyse device characteristics to ensure fraud detection for their clients.
You will be working with a modern tech stack: Scala, Play framework, Kafka, Akka and MongoDB.
You will be collaborating in a team to actively participate pair programming sessions and code reviews, which will allow you to participate in the ongoing development of the product.
- Maintain and enhance the scalability and stability of their product
- Develop new features and continually improve the quality of their software
- Collaborate with team members through pair programming sessions and code reviews
- Take full ownership of the software development lifecycle, from idea to deployment and operation
- Ensure the quality of your work and take responsibility for its outcomes
- 3+ years of expeience in Scala
- Knowledge of SBT, and Kafka
- Akka - BONUS!
- Good command of English (German language skills are not required)
Why you should apply:
- Time allocated for personal and technical growth.
- Budget for conferences, trainings, and access to an online learning platform.
- Relocation support, including a dedicated contact person, assistance with documentation, help with public offices, and translation support.
+44 0161 7913948
Behind every piece of technology, is a person.
We connect diverse and innovative talent to organisations and companies that need them the most. Please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made during the process.
We make an active choice to be inclusive towards everyone, every day. If your CV isn’t fully up to date, don’t worry, we’ll work with you to make it the best reflection of you. If you’d rather apply via WhatsApp or video message etc, that’s fine with us too!