|Job title||Scala Engineer / Developer - (Scala/Microservices)|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Tre Taylor|
|Published:||January 3, 2022 7:05|
Signify Technology has exclusively partnered with a company that is looking to build out a platform with the aim to make it the most customer-centric travel across the globe. Using huge amounts of Data and machine learning to help create the world's fastest-growing travel marketplace.
This company is looking to reduce the anxiety of travel, throughout the stages of buying and taking process. They are creating a transparent travel marketplace and unique, data-driven financial technology products focused on providing a peach of mind. They’ve recently had over $250m in funding from huge investors.
This option is fully remote but there are offices in Boston, Toronto, and Montreal if you are someone that prefers to have some face-to-face time. Your choice.
- 3+ years software engineering experience
- Strong background in Scala
- Experience in Microservices
PLUS BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Consumer product and travel domain experience
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, a competitive salary, and stock options
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k (US) or Retirement Savings Plan (Canada)