|Job title||Scala Engineer / Developer - (Scala/Microservices)|
|Location||Remote, United States|
|Contact name:||Matthew Davie|
|Published:||April 14, 2021 7:12|
Signify Technology has exclusively partnered with a company that is looking to build out a platform with the aim to make it the most customer-centric travel across the globe. Using huge amounts of Data and machine learning to help create the world's fastest-growing travel marketplace.
This company is looking to reduce the anxiety of travel, throughout the stages of buying and taking process. They are creating a transparent travel marketplace and unique, data-driven financial technology products focused on providing a peach of mind. They’ve recently had over $250m in funding from huge investors.
This option is fully remote but there are offices in Boston, Toronto, and Montreal if you are someone that prefers to have some face-to-face time. Your choice.
- 3+ years software engineering experience
- Strong background in Scala
- Experience in Microservices
PLUS BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Consumer product and travel domain experience
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, a competitive salary, and stock options
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k (US) or Retirement Savings Plan (Canada)
This position is a Direct Hire Permanent Role and will not be open to C2C Candidates. Our client is not able to provide sponsorship so applicants must be authorized to work within the US without requiring sponsorship now and in the future.
If you are interested and would like to learn more, please apply or reach out on;
- Staffing and Recruiting