Scala Engineer / Developer - (Scala, Play, Cats, Blockchain)
The tech stack includes - Scala, Cats, Scalaz, Kubernetes, Docker, Confluent Kafka, and AWS. Whilst working on this project you will be working with large scale distributed systems. The contract length will be a minimum of 6 months but can be up to 24 months, with day rates going up to £750 dependant on experience
In this role, you will be creating the next generation hybrid platform that allows the future infrastructure of technology to evolve and keep the cybersecurity risk minimal. You will be required to meet security demands for the 21st century by creating a continuous, scalable and usable solution. You will be at the forefront of a cutting edge company that is looking for engineers to build a completely new and exclusive platform, that will enable you to solve the worlds biggest challenges. You will be joining a company who is emerging to be one of the biggest names in the Blockchain industry.
Since opening its doors almost 5 years ago now they have revolutionised the Blockchain industry. Implementing decentralisation across all platforms and ensuring that their own architecture is able to create a network where it can scale like the internet.
- Commercial experience with Scala
- Vast experience with - Cats, Scalaz
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Confluent Kafka and AWS
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field
- Experience or interest with modern crypto technologies
- Familiarity with design principles and smart contract engines
- Continuous deployment experience
- Living or willing to relocate to London