|Job title||Scala Engineer - fully remote!!|
|Location||New York, United States|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Morris|
|Published:||April 15, 2021 6:32|
Job DescriptionWork remotely indefinitely and make the world a safer place!
An exciting information security company are looking for remote Scala Engineers to join their Data Platform team to build a distributed, self-service data platform.
With almost $300 million in funding, they have quickly become a global leader in CyberSecurity and are already working with over 2 million companies. A perfect career move if you're looking for a company who are making a positive social impact, passionate about cybersecurity and making the world a safer place.
What you will do
- Build and scale the streaming data platform using the latest technologies
- Design, develop, and improve self-service user experience and tools
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and data engineers to evolve the culture of data driven decision making.
- 5+ years of experience building software in JVM-based languages, preferably Scala or Java.
- 3+ years of experience designing, building, or supporting high performance distributed systems.
- 3+ years of experience designing, building, or supporting self-service platforms.
- Sound knowledge of designing and building web-based APIs
- 3+ years of experience working with tools like Kafka, Akka (plus), Spark Streaming,(Plus).