|Job title||Scala Engineer|
|Contact name:||Payten Copeland|
|Published:||November 1, 2021 3:26|
Signify is working with a client in the fintech space who is looking to add a developer who shares their passion for the Typelevel Stack and building forward-thinking technologies.
You will be a good fit for my client if you are a self-motivated contributor who enjoys working independently.
As a member of this pure-functional programming team, you will have the opportunity to work in a tight-knit environment that feels similar to a traditional start-up. However, you will have the security of a publically traded corporation.
- 4+ years of back-end development
- 2+ years of Scala Experience
- Exposure or an interest in using the Typelevel Stack
- (http4s, Doobie, Cats, Cats-Effect, Zio)
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Experience with Continuous Integration Pipelines
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with containers
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- $145k-$180k base salary depending on your performance
- Fully remote
- Stack: Scala, Cats, Zio, Doobie. http4s
- Three-step interview process