|Job title||Scala Engineer|
|Location||Remote, United States|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||October 6, 2021 5:10|
Signify is working with one of the most innovative, transparent, and forward-thinking tech companies to ever operate within the healthcare sector.
They are truly revolutionizing the way customers interact with their insurance providers, by creating a transparent, user-friendly interface that challenges the status quo.
Always pursuing a more effective, efficient platform, they are seeking proficient Scala engineers to cross collaborate with product and engineering teams and be involved in the full software development cycle (design, development, implementation, and testing).
- 3+ years of commercial experience in backend development.
- Highly proficient in Scala programming.
- Prior experience developing APIs and web microservices.
- Prior experience working with cloud-based technologies (preferably AWS).
- Strong base salary (Up to $190k for principal-level engineers).
- Generous equity (paid in RSU's, convert your equity into income).
- Performance-based bonuses (up to $300k total comp).
- Full Medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k plans.