Signify Technology is recruiting for a client in the Fin-tech sector who is working with high profile financial institutions and government organisations, by providing software and data science solutions to complex problems.
This is achieved by developing and implementing solutions using large volumes of data and advanced analytical techniques to detect and alert on high-risk activity – whilst also providing a clear interface for the clients to evaluate and act upon.
The current team includes experts with many years of experience in consultancy, data analytics, software development and fraud and financial crime prevention.
- You will be working on new and innovative products which have a range of applications across the fraud and financial crime market.
- You will be providing solutions across the whole software stack; from server-side and batch processing components to the front-end web development.
- Design, implement and deliver high performing solutions to complex problems.
- Work with analytics and implementations teams as well as pre-sales to help refine and understand requirements for the products.
- Enthusiastic to learn and developer emerging technologies and techniques.
- A passion for delivering high-quality software.
- Strong academic qualifications, high-quality degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
Skills & Experience:
- Commercial development experience with Scala or Java (Scala is the primary development language)
- Big Data technologies such as Spark and Hadoop
- Experience with AWS
- Technologies and frameworks such as: Spring, Akka, Elasticsearch, AngularJS, Foundation, Docker, Gradle, Gulp or Bower.
- Experience working with scalable, resilient distributed architectures.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Fraud & Financial Crime and data science methods and techniques.
Please send me your CV and some information about what you like about this opportunity and I will be in touch ASAP to find out more about yourself.
If you have some but not all of the requirements for this role, I would still love to hear from you.