|Job title||Scala Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Sean Urbain|
|Published:||September 13, 2021 11:11|
Our new client is a heavily backed and VC funded FinTech startup working on modernizing infrastructure using cutting edge blockchain technology.
This client is actively looking to bring on several strong scala developers as soon as possible. In this role, this scala developer will need to have a strong understanding of algorithm development, networking components, and implementing secure protocols. The ideal scala developer candidate will possess the following qualities:
- 2+ years of functional Scala programming (Zio, Scalaz, cats preferred)
- Experience with Akka and building REST API services
- Comfortability with large data sets.
- Experience with Docker/ Kubernetes
- Experience with Gitlab, Jira or Confluence
- Experience with Go or Play frameworks
This position will require the candidate to work EST hours as they are based in NYC, but will allow you to work fully remote. If this position sounds like you, or someone you know, please send your resume to Sean.email@example.com