|Job title||Scala Engineer|
|Location||United States of America|
|Contact name:||Fair Romero|
|Published:||September 8, 2021 12:31|
Our new client gives you the opportunity to work with a reputable healthcare company and help contribute to the advancement of streamlined services in the healthcare community! Our client is dedicated to empowering everyone to be in control of their healthcare through online and mobile tools to locate, schedule, and finance their own healthcare solutions.
This opportunity includes plenty of perks such as:
- Incredibly lucrative compensation package, including RSUs and NSOs! (150-200k bases + equity + bonus)
- An extensive benefits package covering medical, dental, vision, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs emphasizing physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off and paid leave for new parents
This client is interested in hiring an individual who is ready to use their passion of Scala to save lives and make our healthcare system more efficient and accessible for everyone. The ideal candidate will ideally possess majority of the following:
- 2+ years of professional Scala experience (will consider personal experience if you have an active Github)
- Commercial experience working with libraries like: Akka, cats, zio, etc. (Typelevel/Lightbend stacks ideal)
- Experience with database and caching
- Experience with cloud-based services and hosting (preferably AWS)
- Nice to have: Background working with Spark and an interest in functional programming!
In this role, you will be architecting scalable systems, libraries, and frameworks; develop APIs and microservices; integrate and understand third-party APIs; write backend code; and contribute to frontend code stack.
This position is fully remote for anyone who currently lives in the US, so please feel free to send your resume to email@example.com if you would like to be considered!